A native of Dallas, Texas, Rikki brings with him over two decades of specialization in media relations, public relations, events planning/execution and community outreach for both, the Latino and General markets. While working in the radio broadcasting industry, Rikki served in various capacities such as Promotions Director, Assistant Music Director, On-Air Radio Personality, Programming and Sales for many of the top Latino and mainstream radio stations in the DFW marketplace. Many of his responsibilities included a focus on the Latino market strategies.
Over the course of his career, Rikki worked as production management, sales and event execution for concert productions in the Texas Region including talent booking, media relations, press junkets and more. Talent and media works included but not limited to Selena, Oscar D’Leon, Brian McKnight, SWV, Havana NRG!, Grupo Niche, Tito Puente, Tito Puente Jr., Celia Cruz, Run DMC, Cypress Hill, Nia Long, Fat Joe, Notorious B.I.G., Chayanne, Luis Enrique, Stevie B., TKA (extensive list upon request). Other notable work in the area of talent includes a major principal role in the Universal Pictures release “The Island” (circa 1980).
From 2008 moving forward Rikki has become the social media/digital guru maximizing the reach for r2 Latino Group. Mastering social media platforms, blog site creative and other technological advancement. Finally, personal interests and commitments aside from r2 Group lie within work as Entertainment Chair with both St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital Annual Gala in Dallas, Texas and Noche de Navidad/ Navidad En El Barrio, two major causes close to my heart that affect children both locally and worldwide. Other past commitments include service in the United States Marines Corps Reserve.
• St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Entertainment Advisory Board 2005-2012)
• 2013 National Advisory Board HISPANICIZE Conference/Event (Miami), Social Media/Music
• Selected as “Heroe en la Comunidad” by the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation 2013
• Mayor of Dallas “Men Against Abuse Rally” Social Media Digital team 2013
• Mayors Connect Dallas-Digital Brand Committee (Mayor of Dallas)
• Hispanic PR Leader Profile (Hispanic PR Blog)
• My Forward Life-Love What You Do.Live Your Passion-Rikki RIncon (8 Influential Leaders)
• Diversity Member (Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau)
• Dress for Success Dallas Non Profit (Event Music Programming)
• Hispanic Communicators of DFW (Event Planning Committee)
• Chivas Regal 1801 Dallas Brotherhood Dallas Ambassador
• Founder/Creative Director, Social Latino USA (Dallas/Austin, Texas)
• Selected as a National “Mover and Shaker” in Mr. Latino Magazine (California based)